Jun 26,2012
Jun 26,2012
We first dealt with Leonard Wood some years ago when he was with another Estate Agent and we were very happy to go with him when he set up his own firm. He is scrupulous at finding the right tenants, having first established contact with my daughter and I to establish our needs, which are a little out of the ordinary in that the flat belongs to my daughter who lives abroad and I manage the property for her but live in Suffolk. Any problems we have, even though not necessarily within his remit, are dealt with promptly in a friendly and helpful way knowing that we can rely on him for advice. We would have no hesitation in recommending Michael Leonard Estates for letting property in London.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Michael Leonard Estates West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Michael Leonard Estates West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Michael Leonard Estates West Hampstead