Jun 26,2012
Jun 26,2012
Having rented several times in the past I am used to a rather rushed, half hearted and impersonal service. However, the experience with Davis Keep has been completely different to any other agent I have used in the past.

From start to finish the level of of customer service has been excellent. The staff are incredibly helpful and have catered to my individual requirements without question or hesitation. At each stage of the renting process the staff were on hand to guide me through my choices and questions with ease and professionalism.

Overall my experience with Davis Keep has been very positive. Davis Keep are an outstanding company whose attention to detail is exemplary. If you are considering selling, renting etc. I highly recommend Davis Keep.
By: Andrew
Jun 26, 2012
Thanks so much for your very positive review, we really pride ourselves on the standard of service we provide and standing out from the crowd so it is great to hear we have improved on the service you have received from other agents in the past. Hopefully we have restored your faith in the industry and we look forward to working with you in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of George F White Newcastle upon Tyne! To leave a new review of George F White Newcastle upon Tyne, please click the link below !
Write a review for George F White Newcastle upon Tyne