Jun 26,2012
Jun 26,2012
We had an excellent experience using Regents in Staines to sell our house. James was very efficient and they gave us a realistic valuation of the property and got it on the market quickly. They even sold it in 2 days.
When our buyer fell through they got our house back on the market quickly and we had re-sold again within 2 weeks. Both James and Terry were very good at keeping me up to date with progress and they did all the chasing of Solicitors and other Agents in the chain.
I would highly reccoment using Regents in Staines to buy or sell your house as we were doing both through them.
By: Regents Estate Agents
Jul 03, 2012
Dear Vickie,

Thank you so much for posting your positive review.

At Regents we work really hard to do things differently for our clients and aim to ensure that they all receive a level of service that is second to none. I am delighted to hear that in your case we succeeded and we will make sure that your comments are passed on to James and Terry as I know they will both greatly appreciate this feedback.

We are a local agent who values repeat business and relies heavily on word of mouth recommendations so thank you again for taking the time to post your views.

WeÒ€ℒd like to wish you every happiness in your new home.

Regents Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Staines! To leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Staines, please click the link below !
Write a review for Regents Estate Agents Regents Staines