Jun 26,2012
By: 'Lesley'
Jun 26,2012
I had tried traditional estate agents in my locality and to be truthful, been very disappointed with them. I was approached by Express Estate Agency and decided that they could not be any worse!! I had 3 viewings in the first 10 days and an offer which I accepted, with completion a few weeks later. The staff I dealt with, worked hard to ensure that a sale was made, kept me fully in the loop and were happy to help me with any queries I had. Sophie was my main point of contact and I can honestly say that she worked hard on my behalf and that nothing was too much trouble. Well done everyone..
The one thing I would say to potential sellers is that you must be prepared to be realistic on price and be guided by them, I knew what my bottom line was and I acheived this plus abit more, a good result for me..

Express Estate Agency