Jun 26,2012
Jun 26,2012
Davs Keep has provided me with the out-and-out best tenancy find and management service of the several letting agents I have been involved with. All members of their staff provide a courteous, intelligent and well informed service, second to none in their business field.
I would not hesitate in strongly recommending them to those seeking property sales, tenancy or management services.
By: Andrew
Jun 26, 2012
Hi Philip, thanks for your review and great comments, especially as we have certainly had some 'challenging' tenants in your property! It is great for me and all the team to hear your views and we look forward continuing with the great service moving forward.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of George F White Newcastle upon Tyne! To leave a new review of George F White Newcastle upon Tyne, please click the link below !
Write a review for George F White Newcastle upon Tyne