Jun 26,2012
Jun 26,2012
We sold a property with a history of subsidence through Thomas Morris. Pete was very honest and upfront about the subsidence and they found a buyer with the similar views almost straight away. Katy kept us informed of the progress and this was no doubt the least stressful sale of a property we have ever had. Well done and big thanks for Thomas Morris, particularly to Pete and Katy!
By: Simon
Jun 27, 2012
Dear P and C
I'm really pleased that we managed to help sell your home-despite the subsidence issue and I'm very happy that that Pete, Katy and the team at St.Ives were so helpful to you. I do believe that in the end-"honesty pays" and in this case it certainly appears to be the case. Thank you for letting us know your thoughts-it really is appreciated

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Ives! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Ives, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris St Ives