Jun 25,2012
Jun 25,2012
This rental agency are absolute fraudsters! They actually altered my contract after I had signed it to up the rent and photocopied the old signature page onto the new one they had faked and even backdated the rent page. Then claimed there never was another contract and that I owed them extra money. I never imagined a rental agency could be so involved in such criminal activity and whoever did this should be locked up. They also allowed a third person (a 15y old girl) to move into my house without asking me, even thought there were not enough beds for her, and would not respond when I asked them what on earth was going on.

When I arrived in my house there was a massive damp patch throughout the hall where a pipe had burst which took a lot of arguments for them to sort out. There was no furniture in my room other than one small chest of drawers and a bed so I had to buy some! The house was totally unsecure as the window at the front could just be opened from the outside by gently pulling as didn\'t lock so our contents were at constant risk. In the entire year this was not sorted out.

They do not tell you in advance when they are coming to show prospective new tenants around so just access the house as and when they please. I only found this out when I happened to be in one day in the daytime and some people just appeared in my house, and informed me they had looked round it in the past when we hadn\'t been there.

There are too many other things to even mention but don\'t ever consider using RMA!
Not commit fraud by altering contracts to put the rent up Not allow a child to move into the house without asking me Answer queries Supply appropriate furniture Provide a secure home with locks Not just turn up in the house as and when they feel like it without asking

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of RMA Properties Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of RMA Properties Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for RMA Properties Ltd Office 1