Jun 25,2012
Jun 25,2012
I have been using Davis Keep for 4 years now to manage the flat I rent out in Gateshead. In my experience they offer an expert, cost effective and highly professional service which has always catered to my needs. The staff are courteous, very good at communicating with landlords, they have been highly successful in sourcing tenants for my property and promptly actioning any issue that needs addressing. i would have no hesitation in recommending this company. If you are a landlord, this company will offer you a fantastic service at very reasonable rates.
By: Andrew
Jun 26, 2012
Hi David, it's great to read your comments, we are delighted you have been pleased with our service and your recommendation, we look forward to working with you in the years to come.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of George F White Newcastle upon Tyne! To leave a new review of George F White Newcastle upon Tyne, please click the link below !
Write a review for George F White Newcastle upon Tyne