Jun 25,2012
Jun 25,2012
I found this property on the Prime location website. Several agents were selling this property but I chose Chelsea Square as their details and photograph was very brief and yet comprehensive. I mentioned to Davian that we were living in Plymouth and our reason for purchasing a property in London was to accommodate our daughter on her first job in London. I explained that we were in London for a couple of days and wished to view as many properties as possible. On the day of our arrival we first met Davian at the property in Finchley Road. My first impression was that he was extremely polite and well dressed. Davian had organised viewing of four properties one after the other. He explained every little detail of each property and we felt he knew exactly the areas and above all, he knew what we were looking for. Needless to say that we were met by other agents in the same area whom their organisation of viewing properties were quite undesirable!!
My experience with this firm was extremely pleasing and I felt , as someone from outside London, I couldn\'t have chosen a better agent . Davian is knowledgeable, polite, helpful and above all a gentleman. I have told him several times and I am saying it again, I now have a friend in London.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chelsea Square Partnership Office 1! To leave a new review of Chelsea Square Partnership Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chelsea Square Partnership Office 1