Jun 25,2012
Jun 25,2012
I recently let a property with my husband after moving up from London for a job relocation. We wanted to rent before purchasing as we did not know the area. John and Daniel were brilliant in the office and really helped us out offering great advice on location etc. After moving into the property, any issues we had were sorted out very quickly. We have been renting there over a year now and the property has been looked after really well and issues we have had have been sorted out very quickly. We initially were concerned about the agent visiting every three months as they managed the property however we now wish our agent in London did the same for us with our property and did it in so much detail. We have put on hold the purchase of a new property while we save some more money up for a new deposit. All I can is it is a breath of fresh air for a trustworthy agent!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Burchell Edwards Office 6! To leave a new review of Burchell Edwards Office 6, please click the link below !
Write a review for Burchell Edwards Office 6