Jun 25,2012
Jun 25,2012
I would highly recommend David Keep to anyone in the North East area. After renting via various agents in the past, and being let down in some way by most of them, I can confidently say they are the best agency I have had the pleasure to deal with. Unlike other agents, they have the highest standards in everything they do, always communicate information clearly and knew a lot about the properties. And the good experience didn\'t stop once I\'d moved in, they were very helpful throughout my time in that house and gave real peace of mind. It was a breath of fresh air dealing with Davis Keep and I strongly encourage anyone to consider them for their next property
By: Andrew
Jun 26, 2012
Hi Jenny, thanks for writing this great review for us and for your recommendation. We will always remember your early morning frozen pipes during the ice and snow, happy that we were able to get the hot water running for you again! We look forward to helping you with any of your property related requirements in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of George F White Newcastle upon Tyne! To leave a new review of George F White Newcastle upon Tyne, please click the link below !
Write a review for George F White Newcastle upon Tyne