Jun 25,2012
Jun 25,2012
This was the first time I\'d let my property I expected the letting agent to properly check references, carry out routine inspections and keep me updated on anything. Sadly, they never get back with answers in a suitable timescale or with any suitable answer. Emails are ignored for days if not over a week. I don\'t get replies to urgent questions.

Don\'t do what they\'re paid for, unreliable and unprofessional. Awful customer service. Paid for a fully managed service at my property as I live some distance away.

When repairs were necessary due to the last tenant causing damage M&Co failed to obtain more than 1 quote as requested and despite continual emails, ultimately only provided 2! The security deposit has never been returned - tenant moved out in Spring this year - nothing has been done to secure the release from the DPS or start a single claim process and continually fail to try and contact the ex-tenant. Absolutely awful service.

Would definitely not use again
By: *
Jan 08, 2013
We are sorry to learn that we have had an unhappy client and would have hoped they could have raised their concerns with us directly rather than anonymously via this web-site. We are always here, visible, approachable and accountable.
Firstly, we are members of ARLA, the Ombudsman scheme for Letting Agents and the Safe Agent Scheme all of which are voluntary. The Ombudsman Scheme provides for financial redress in the event of a complaint, so we evidently take our responsibilities as a professional letting agent very seriously.
Secondly, all our tenants are properly referenced through a large, reputable independant tenant referencing agency.
Thirdly, sadly it is impossible to comment on the particular details of this case, however our business has grown exponentially year on year, largely by recommendations from very satisfied existing clents.
Paul Maruna & Peter Brown
Martin & Co Croydon

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 26! To leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 26, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Co Office 26