Jun 25,2012
Jun 25,2012
I simply cannot fault Paul Harris from Greene and Co - he did an absolutely superb job and found me a fantastic flat in which I am very, very happy. I had been looking for quite a while across a few different areas of London, and found Paul to be super helpful and very thoughtful. He really took the time to find out what I wanted and quite literally found me the perfect flat for my requirements - dealing with Paul was definitely the most pleasant experience I had in all my searching across London! He is always enthusiastic and upbeat and knows the local area very well. All in all, everything went extrememly smoothly and I was in the flat in less that four months. I am still absolutely delighted with it 18 months on. I would thoroughly recommend Paul and Greene and Co and will definitely go back to them when the time comes for me to either move on or to let the flat.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Greene & Co West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Greene & Co West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Greene & Co West Hampstead