Jun 25,2012
Jun 25,2012
My first contact with Martin & wright was in 2006 and it came by chance after I was let down by two other local agents.

I have dealt with almost all of their current and previous employees and have found them all to be very professional, responsive (if they say they call back, they do) and efficient yet extremely friendly with a personal touch.

My dealings have mainly been with Peter Martin and Jay Hayden but in recent years I have also dealt with Susan Roberts, Chloe Martin and Susan Whitmore, all equally excellent.

I cannot recommend them enough since not only I have found them to be the best but the feedback from my tenants has all been very positive too.

In short if you are looking for a pleasant, professional and efficient service, look no further than Martin & Wright thanks to Peter, Jay, Sue W, Sue R, Chloe and the rest of the team.

NB.: Please open another branch in Mill Hill.
By: Jay Hayden
May 12, 2013
Thank you for a great review Medi. We strive to perform as best we can, but I don't think Mill Hill is an option at the moment :)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead