Oct 18,2017
By: 'Maggie Bremner'
Oct 18,2017
I would highly recommend Turners. I have rented with many agents in the past and this has been the most friendly, helpful and professional one yet. All of the staff were welcoming and didn't make me feel like some sort of criminal in the making, as some agents do when you are renting. All service was prompt and accommodating, from viewing to signing, no question was too silly. I was given plenty of time to read through the contract and it is a fair one with no hidden extras in the small print. They tick all the boxes in checking you have a good agent. The fees aren't a rip off either, all transparent, no extras, and extremely low compared to other agents in London. Inventory check in was impressive, accompanied and properly done and detailed so I feel my deposit is very safe. I have already recommended this agent to other friends looking for property.
Excellent. Highly competitive and transparent. None of the various extras like charging referencing for the next landlord or dodgy holding deposits that you can lose easily. Very cheap for London.

Turners Property