Jun 24,2012
Jun 24,2012
I had been desperately looking for a property to rent for over 3 weeks and had found nothing that suited and had dealt with several agents that had shown me properties either unrealistically out of my budget or did not fit my requirements. At this point I had under two weeks to find, sort out paperwork and referencing and complete an agreement for a rental property for my husband and myself, and I was deflated to say the least. I contacted Ludlow Thompson via rightmove.com and Kirsty Mullen got in touch with me promptly, qualifying my needs and setting up suitable viewings for me. Kirsty was very friendly, professional, helpful, on the ball with getting details to me and setting appointments and offered a thoroughly great service to me. Although we found a property with another estate agent, it was purely due to the property we found and fell inlove with, and next time we are looking I will certainly be contacting Kirsty again. With so many agents out there just wanting to make their cut and not actually helping clients, it was refreshing to meet her. I highly recommend her to anyone desperately looking for a new home to rent!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wimbledon

43-45 Wimbledon Hill Road Wimbledon, London