Jun 23,2012
Jun 23,2012
Cathy Byrne is beyond excellent. My sale was complicated as I will be out of country on business when exchange and completion takes place and she has gone to huge efforts to help me. So much so she and her team are going to co-ordinate the move in my absence i.e. they are basically taken on the roll of movers!!! I cannot praise Cathy enough for her help and guidance through all of this as the transaction would not have taken place without her help, professionalism and dedication to customer service. From the date of putting my house on the market to now my circumstances changed dramatically and am travelling out of country for work on weekly basis. Only for Cathy I would have had to pull out of the transaction as I would not physically be able to do what needs doing!. We need more Cathy Byrne\'s - if the real estate business could clone her they should!!!

John B

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northfields Office 2! To leave a new review of Northfields Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northfields Office 2