Jun 23,2012
Jun 23,2012
Came out to see me the day after calling . Linsey was very pleasant, friendly and businesslike, obviously knew what she was talking about and looked smart.. She took impressive photographs of my house and the description was very good. Within days of signing, people were viewing my property, and two offers were made early on - one of which, after an increased offer, I accepte., It was not a smooth run partly due to the buyers solicitor but Linsey had a lot of contact with the buyers trying to move the sale forward while keeping my solicitor and myself informed. Eventually the sale was successful. When Linsey was out both Glenn and Emma were helpful and pleasant to deal when I telephoned. Linsey always returned my calls.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Linsey Stephan and Oakfied Eastbourne.
By: The Oakfield Team
Jun 25, 2012
Dear Owens,

Thank-you very much for taking the time to review Oakfield, and in particular the service than Linsey provided to you.

Feedback such as yours is very much appreciated in our endeavour to improve standards and meet all our customers requirements.

We try very hard to ensure all our customers share the same level of service that you had. And positive feedback such as your is always passed on.

Kindest regards

Hollie O'Shea
Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Eastbourne! To leave a new review of Oakfield Eastbourne, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Eastbourne