Jun 23,2012
Jun 23,2012
excellent service. I kept Tom updated every week also as and when any progress via e-mails. Tom kept other parties informed of the progress. It took 17 weeks for exchanged of contract much longer than any other time I have dealt. In the past has been 8 weeks from start to finish. This was due to very strict lending in the current market even for 65%. A lender whose interest rate is very compatative and low arrangement fees..
By: Regents Estate Agents
Jul 03, 2012
Dear S. Gill,

Thank you so much for posting your positive review.

At Regents we work really hard to do things differently for our clients and aim to ensure that they all receive a level of service that is second to none. I am delighted to hear that in your case we succeeded and we will make sure that your comments are passed to Tom as I know he will greatly appreciate this feedback.

We are a local agent who values repeat business and relies heavily on word of mouth recommendations so thank you again for taking the time to post your views.

WeÒ€ℒd like to wish you every happiness in your new home.

Regents Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Staines! To leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Staines, please click the link below !
Write a review for Regents Estate Agents Regents Staines