Jun 23,2012
Jun 23,2012
The service received from this agency was terrible from start to finish. I was renting for a year one of their apartments.
Problems started from day 1.
They changed the initial agreement about the asking price when they realized that I was under time pressure to rent a property. The apartment was not available at the date they promised so I had to find a short term solution for a few days, but even when it was available it was at an awful state. Inventory report was useless, in reality it was done by them and not by an independent agent. My deposit was not secured for months after I moved in and I had to threaten them with legal actions until they finally did it. I was not provided with spare keys for the flat and I had to make them myself. They did not give me parking permit that I supposed to had in order to park my car at the allocated parking space, for which they did not had any information, with result to finally pay parking tickets. During my stay I had many many problems due to them which caused me great inconvenience and stress.

When I finally decided to leave they started arranging viewings without notifying me. They delayed my deposit for months but I finally received after spending a lot of time at their office, calling them and sending emails to them.

Please do not use them even if the flat they represent is nice, at the end you will regret it.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Madison Brook Docklands! To leave a new review of Madison Brook Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for Madison Brook Docklands