Jun 22,2012
By: 'Maria Rigby'
Jun 22,2012
Selling a house is an extremely stressful process, Euan and Elaine handled my sale with professional calm, patience and an unusual amount of good, common sense. The advice I received was grounded in reality and their approach gave me complete confidence.

Euan Woodman understood his area and market so well that he was able to introduce me to a proceedable buyer, within the same day of our meeting.

Euan and Elaine managed to achieve something I would not have believed possible; a house sale that was completed, from first meeting to Completion in two months. And all carried out in such a friendly, good humoured manner. I would recommend this Estate Agency and this professional team to anyone.

Andrews