Jun 22,2012
Jun 22,2012
Used Coopers Residential to rent a small flat a while ago, and they were very professional and helped arrange viewings at good times late in the evening as I work late, and they were always there waiting for me when I turned up for viewings. No problems on the deposit and the search agency was very quick in their checks.
Any issues (only minor) were dealt with quickly with the landlord, and good communication to ensure all were happy.
Again, on moving out they arranged the inventory clerk to go round to ensure the place was clean and I had my deposit returned promptly having shown them my final bills being paid. I would recommend these to any prospective tenant and landlord.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London) Ruislip Manor! To leave a new review of Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London) Ruislip Manor, please click the link below !
Write a review for Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London) Ruislip Manor

Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London)

71 Victoria Road Ruislip Manor