Jun 22,2012
Jun 22,2012
My daughter was desperately looking for a studio and had only two weeks to find accommodation. In addition to this was under great pressure as she had to do revision for exam. Faced with these two most pressured factors we needed Estate Agent staff who are polite, understanding our predicament and taking time to listen to us. Jamie certainly did this and was excellent in the speed of finding somewhere that meet our criterion. She was always very supportive in her approach and the only Estate Agent staff that I have come across with such customer care.

The next day we met with Stephanie, who met us at the property. Again Stephanie was amazing and great personality. The one key point in Stephanie\'s approach is her empathy with my daughter\'s situation. This is a characteristic which we do not come across very often in the world of Estate Agent staff. My daughter felt appeased by Stephanie\'s advice and approach. Stephanie also contact us with more information, having done a bit more research for us.

I would definitely go back to Northfields branch at Sheperds Bush. Jamie and Stephanie made a difference.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northfields Office 3! To leave a new review of Northfields Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northfields Office 3