Jun 22,2012
Jun 22,2012
Tom and James from Regents, Staines kept me informed of progress throughout the whole purchase process. When I had a slight problem with my mortgage offer they ensured that everyone knew what had happened and that everything was done to assist me in resolving the issue. Paperwork was handled swiftly and they communicated with the solicitors to keep them abreast of progress. No matter who answered the phone in the office they were always friendly and polite, took messages for my sales negotiators if they were not there and Tom and James always returned my calls promptly. They were a very professional and friendly team to work with and I have no hesitation in recommending them.
By: Regents Estate Agents
Jul 03, 2012
Dear Katherine,

Thank you so much for posting your positive review.

At Regents we work really hard to do things differently for our clients and aim to ensure that they all receive a level of service that is second to none. I am delighted to hear that in your case we succeeded and we will make sure that your comments are passed to Tom and James as I know he will greatly appreciate this feedback.

We are a local agent who values repeat business and relies heavily on word of mouth recommendations so thank you again for taking the time to post your views.

Weรขโ‚ฌโ„ขd like to wish you every happiness in your new home.

By: Regents Estate Agents
Jul 03, 2012
Dear Katherine,

Thank you so much for posting your positive review.

At Regents we work really hard to do things differently for our clients and aim to ensure that they all receive a level of service that is second to none. I am delighted to hear that in your case we succeeded and we will make sure that your comments are passed on to Tom and James as I know they will really appreciate this feedback.

Weรขโ‚ฌโ„ขd like to wish you every happiness in your new home.

Regents Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Staines! To leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Staines, please click the link below !
Write a review for Regents Estate Agents Regents Staines