Jun 15,2012
Daniel Curran
Jun 15,2012
My partner and I found Daniel Curran to be rude, arrogant, intimidating and masochistic. Several months after moving out we are still waiting for our deposit back. Curran & Pinner assured us the flat we were going to rent would be decorated; in the event it was not and we were not informed about it until just before the move in date when we had already packed up and almost vacated our previous property. We incurred significant utility bills as we were constantly told by Daniel we had instant hot water when infact the boiler was broken and had the hot water boiler constantly stuck to \'on\'; the money was never refunded. I would avoid using this estate agent, in fact we have just purchased our first property. Another property that was on sale with Curran and Pinner was also on our \'short list\' but we decided against making an offer as we did not want to deal with this agency again.

Curran and Pinner Ltd