Jun 22,2012
Jun 22,2012
From my first telephone call Andrew and other members of staff Helen and Adam were extremely friendly, helpful and professional. I had a number of issues and complications to sort out with regards to the property I was selling before I could take up my tennancy, Andrew was extremely helpful in offering advice re this and facilitated my on going move to the rental property. They kept me well informed and dealt with matters quickly and efficiently. I would not hesitate to use them again in a buying or rental capacity.
By: Andrew
Jun 22, 2012
Great to hear from you Sue and hope all is going well. Thank you for the great review and your time in doing so, it's really pleasing to hear that you were impressed with the service you received from all members of staff and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of George F White Newcastle upon Tyne! To leave a new review of George F White Newcastle upon Tyne, please click the link below !
Write a review for George F White Newcastle upon Tyne