I sold my flat in West Hampstead in June 2012 through Paramount. Lionel, who was the agent that showed it to me some seven years ago when I bought it, was my main point of contact and he provided a consistently excellent service.
A few examples might help:
- When providing a valuation of the property he was well prepared, also bringing details of comparable properties for sale or recently sold in the area, helping us to set an appropriate sale price
- Arranging for the property to be photographed and measured was quickly arranged and all the paperwork was provided by email so we didn't need to wait for postal copies
- Several of the Paramount team brought prospective buyers to the property for viewing. I was also told in advance and they were flexible around when the flat would be available
- Lionel intermediated the final sale price and achieved a value I was happy with
- Throughout the sale I was kept informed, as was my solicitor, and the estate agent we were buying our next property through
- Most importantly for us, the conveyancing was not straightforward and getting through the bottleneck was mainly achieved by Lionel contacting one of the solicitors in the chain and charming them into expediting what was needed
I would be happy to recommend the Paramount sales team, either as a buyer as I was seven years ago, or as a seller as I am now.