Oct 10,2017
Dean
Rosemarie
By: 'KSM'
Oct 10,2017
I have recently used Dean Crossley at Square Quarters and found him to be an absolute delight to deal with and incredibly knowledgeable and helpful about the whole of the lettings market and the Islington, Holloway and Highbury area. Dean and his team went over and above what was required and every call I had to make he was always on hand to assist and deal with my query politely and courteously. Nothing was ever too much trouble and I genuinely appreciated it. I actually initially had my flat with a couple of agents, though I then quickly realised that Dean and his team were much more proactive and responsive and so just moved forward with him. Dean took my calls out of office hours, late on Friday evenings and genuinely seemed happy to do so.

Rosemarie in the office was also always incredibly helpful too and I appreciated her help with the deposit scheme and just any general queries I had about the contract.

Dean is a true professional, clearly works very hard to ensure both tenants and landlords are happy and I would have no hesitation in going back to use him and his team again. People like Dean in the field of estate agents are rare to find and he deserves all the success I am sure he has! Abbas was also very helpful too throughout the whole process.
Good