Jun 22,2012
Jun 22,2012
I succesfully sold my Bexhill property through Oakfield earlier this year. From start to finish Richard was pleasant to deal with and kept me fully updated with progress throughout the marketing and sale. After a slow start (December and January so not the ideal sale period) Oakfield then managed to secure me a sale at asking price with the whole process taking less than 3 weeks from viewing to completion....a remarkable achievement in the current property market.
I would have no hesitation it recommending the both Richard and the Bexhill branch of Oakfield.
By: The Oakfield Team
Jun 22, 2012
Dear Tony,

Thank-you very much for taking the time to review Oakfield, and in particular the service than Richard from our Bexhill branch provided to you.

Feedback such as yours is very much appreciated in our endeavour to improve standards and meet all our customers requirements.

We try very hard to ensure all our customers share the same level of service that you had. And positive feedback such as your is always passed on.

Kindest regards

Hollie O'Shea
Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill! To leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Bexhill