Oct 10,2017
By: 'Reviewer'
Oct 10,2017
I recently rented out my property through Turners and have been very happy with the service received to date. My tenant was found within just a few weeks of the property being on the market, and I am confident in their suitability from the thorough reference checks carried out. The inventory report I received is incredibly detailed and I feel very reassured that my property is in safe hands. It is worth noting that I have opted for Turners to manage the property on my behalf; their prices are reasonable and competitive although as yet I am unable to comment on their management ability as a relevant scenario has not arisen. From my dealings so far though, I feel certain that they will handle any issues fairly and with the best interests of both tenants and landlord in mind.

Turners Property