Jun 22,2012
Jun 22,2012
I woudl have no hesitation in recommending Carsons estate agents in Lightwater to anyone who is hoping to sell their house. The professionalism of both Tim Salter and Debbie Godrey was evident from the beginning. My husband and I appreciated their honesty with us so that we get things in perspective and were not needlessly disappointed. We especially were very grateful for the hard work they put in when it was time for exchange of contracts. Their experience was invaluable to us at this usually very stressful time. Well done to Carsons!
Jun 22, 2012
Thankyou for your kind words, and thankyou for your custom, if we can help you or anyone you know in the future we would be delighted to assist

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Carson & Co Lightwater! To leave a new review of Carson & Co Lightwater, please click the link below !
Write a review for Carson & Co Lightwater