Oct 09,2017
By: 'Jenn_H'
Oct 09,2017
We can't recommend VitalSpace enough! The only estate agent I've ever rented through who are a pleasure to deal with. All the properties we saw with them were really high quality, and all the staff were really friendly and helpful. Sam took us on numerous viewings, always remembered our likes and dislikes, and made the whole process less stressful. Rhea sorted our paperwork out smoothly, and Donna gave us a really warm welcome and helpful walkthrough of our new home. I really felt that (unlike lots of letting agencies) they were there to protect and help us as tenants just as much as the landlord. I would definitely rent with them again and encourage anyone to do so.
VitalSpace's fees were incredibly reasonable and the cheapest agency we found in Manchester, where plenty of agents are extortionate.

VitalSpace Estate Agents