Jun 21,2012
Jun 21,2012
Having already advertised my property with other agents I was not having much luck with the specific type of tenants I was looking for. Rashad Cheema, who was most proactive and his persistence in the end has paid off and I have also found the required tenants I was looking for. I am also happy with the fact it was only a matter of a few days when he was able to find the tenants.

I am very glad to have met Rashad Cheema, an honest professional hardworking individual who kept me up to date, understood my requirements and based judgement on my behalf as to the type of tenant I was looking for. My only regret I was not to have met him sooner. I hope to have a long and valued relationship with Spencers and Rashad. I am hoping the post sales customer support will be good as the acquisition.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Forest Gate! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Forest Gate, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Forest Gate