Jun 21,2012
Jun 21,2012
Summer, Daniel, Lee and Josh were the team working for me on the sale of my flat.. Summer introduced me to each one when I first visited the office and each one provided advice and guidance. They also took the time to listen to my concerns as a first time seller. Summer also introduced Claire (lettings) who also provided advice on checking out the tenants. A great team effort.

I was very impressed by their ability to get viewings. And I appreciated the email notifations keeping me up to date on activity.

The report I received after the first two weeks with comments form viewers was invaluable in providing feedback on the marketablilty (or not) of my flat.

Only area for improvement might be the internal communications within the team. I had to repeat myself a couple of times when talking to different team members but a simple on-line record of conversations would remedy that.

Finally, Stephen Brown was excellent for providing advice and taking the time to talk sensibly about the flat\'s prospects. He recognised that the it was not selling and needed essential works carrying out in order for it to sell/achieve the market value. He was not prepared to simply sell the flat at any price just to get a sale; common sense prevailed and that ethos meant a lot to me. I would highly recommend the team to others and would use them again in the future.

Many thanks and regards,

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Greene & Co Crouchend! To leave a new review of Greene & Co Crouchend, please click the link below !
Write a review for Greene & Co Crouchend