Jun 21,2012
Jun 21,2012
We recently moved to a new property found through Colin Dean. I could not recommend this agent more highly, with special praise going to the lettings manager, Ryan Toms. From my first telephone call right up until the time of writing this comment, Ryan has been extremely professional, whilst being friendly, in all my dealings with him. We had experienced problems with other agents but Ryan was very reliable and refreshingly honest compared to others. We had a few teething problems when we moved in (through no fault of the agent) but Ryan was always on hand to resolve these without fuss. In fact, I have been surprised at how quickly and efficiently problems have been sorted out with very little inconvenience to us. I rarely bother to leave reviews but I have been so impressed with Ryan that I have made an exception. I would not think twice about using this agent again and would recommend others to do so.
By: Dean Ayling
Jun 22, 2012
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to leave your comment. I am delighted that we have been able to resolve the initial teething problems for you and hope that you will continue to enjoy your new surroundings. Please do let us know if we can be of any further assistance to you. Thanks again

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Colin Dean Residential Harrow! To leave a new review of Colin Dean Residential Harrow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Colin Dean Residential Harrow