Jun 21,2012
Jun 21,2012
I found shelly to be very helpfull in every respect,always professional and it made me realise what a good letting agent Oakfield can be,and im now considering passing more of my rentals on to her,a true credit to your company.
By: The Oakfield Team
Jun 22, 2012
Dear Mr Hole,

Thank you very much for your positive review regarding the level of service you received whilst using Oakfield and in particular the level of service that Shelley delivered to you.

We try very hard to ensure all our customers share the same level of service that you had. And positive feedback such as your is always passed on.

We are delighted you enjoyed your experience with us; and we in turn enjoyed taking care of you, and we hope following your fantastic comments we can assist you in the future.

Kind Regards

Hollie OÒ€ℒShea
Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill! To leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Bexhill