Jun 21,2012
Jun 21,2012
My brother and I had a very good experience dealing with Martin & Wright. We had never rented a flat in the UK before and we needed to find a property urgently. Chloe helped us to find a place within a couple of days, and Jay was very friendly and professional, and managed to make the rest of the process very easy. Due to us needing to move into the flat on an urgent basis, Jay made himself available over the bank holiday and weekend which we really appreciate. Since moving into the flat we have had a few maintenance problems, and Jay has been very efficient with responding and correcting these issues. We would definitely recommend them to others.
By: Chloe Martin
Nov 28, 2013
I am so pleased I was able to help, best of luck to both of you.
By: Jay Hayden
May 12, 2013
Thank you for the great review Jessica & Leon. Nice to deal with such lovely tenants

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead