Jun 21,2012
Jun 21,2012
Ed was very professional in finding properties that I might be interested in and during the visits to those properties. He also reacted quickly in getting a 2nd reviewing a few weeks later after calling me to follow up on my progress, which was nice.
There was a bit of a lack of communication on the timescales/progress front, I was not informed the seller had to be out by June 15 on April 24 and was told that the Vaughans were a bit worried about my slow progress, if I known I was working to a deadline I would have worked faster!
My other feedback is really in relation to Andrews mortgage adviser and also Andrews conveyancing team.
The Andrews mortgage adviser (Caroline Brown) was extremely helpful and worked very hard on my behalf, however I feel that I was not made aware that I was going to be charged for the pleasure when most advisers do not charge. I felt a bit like it was too late to turn back and had to cough up the very expensive fee.
The Andrews conveyancing team (acting for the sellers) were extremely poor. My solicitor chased them for basic information for weeks and I ended up having to wade in and use Ed to put pressure on them, at which point documents magically appeared. In addition they did not seem to doing a very thorough job and were dodging questions. I would not recommend their services to anyone. They simply did not seem to be working in the best interest of their client.
The reason I would not use Andrews again is because the sellers told me that they were overly expensive and therefore I would sell my property using somebody else.
By: Customer Services Department
Dec 03, 2012
Martin, Thank-you for your comments ,i agree that the key of good customer service is communcation and i am sorry to hear there was a lack of this at times. We at Andrews strive to give excellent customer service at all times. With regard our mortgage adviser's fee , yes we do charge a fee but this it not just for this one occasion. We charge a one off fee and this covers you for the lifetime of your mortgage,so anytime you wish to discuss your mortgage needs on this property you will have the services of Caroline at your disposal and you will also be contacted by our re-mortgage team every couple of years to offer this service.With regard the points raised in relation to our conveyancing team, i will certainly look into this and carry out an investigation. Thank-you for bringing these issues to my attention. Customer Services Co-Ordinator ,Andrews Customer Services Department ,Andrews & Partners .

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Andrews Office 10! To leave a new review of Andrews Office 10, please click the link below !
Write a review for Andrews Office 10