Jun 21,2012
Jun 21,2012
Overall I was pleased with the service we received from Thomas Morris. They initially sold our property within a day of listing it. That sale unfortunately fell through and although it took a couple of weeks to find another buyer, I thought they were reasonably motivated and proactive in trying to sell our house.
I found both Kerry and Katy helpful, although other members of staff less so when they answered the phone.
I would recommend them as an agency to family and friends around St.Ives. I have found them far more motivated than other agencies we have used in the past.
By: Simon
Jun 22, 2012
Dear Katie
I really appreciate that you've taken the time to post your comments-thank you.I will make sure that I speak with both Katy and Kerry to pass on your comments to them and indeed the whole team.I'm also very pleased that you found them to be "motivated" and I thank you for your recommendation.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Ives! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Ives, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris St Ives