Jun 21,2012
Jun 21,2012
A very dishonest and unprofessional group.
I have dealt with Frank Innes on two differnet occasions.

FIrst time I wanted to view a house ;; kept posptponding the date of viewing saying that they could not get hold of key from the Landlord. Evetually viewed the house and rented it. Frank Innes made me take an Tenants Insurance;; sayig it wwas mandatory and I believe ithe insurance company was in some kind of deal; with them. Any way started the tenency,, Landlord turned out to be a colleague,, and when I explained my experience ;; I was tole the estate agent never contacted him during that time when I wanted to arrange the viewing and any time the keys were available. This was in mansfield

Again last week viewed another house in Derby through the agency. At that time I was told there is lot of interest in the property but no one has agreed a tenancy. If i wanted the house I could pay a deposit to take it off the market.
Filled all aper work EMailed them that evening.... called the office next morning.. had to request alady to check she had recieved them.. agreed to make payment over phone in few minutes. Called the office some time later a Gentle man started the process of taking the payment;..\'\'was inturrepted by some one in th e office..\'\' hold on few seconds\'\' puts me on Hold.. come back to me saying they have arranged futher viewing that afternoon and cannot let the house till that is done!!!!!!!!!
After the weekend called them Monday morniong.;;I asked (as a new customer ) if the house is still available and the reply was yes!!!! As I explained I have already viewed and would like to pay the fees ...Oh we have sent the details of few people interested to the Landlaord and he should make a decision by this afternoon and we will contact you... Obviously no reply that day
called them next day..oh we have not heard from the Landlord yet>>>>>!
Two day later called them...Some one paid for the house and signed the agreement this Morning..!!!
Explianed my situattion to then..the reply....\' we were about to call you and let you know...\'\'!!!

So if you can AVOID These ....\'\'

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Frank Innes Office 1! To leave a new review of Frank Innes Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Frank Innes Office 1