Jun 20,2012
Adam Goff
Roy Goff
Jun 20,2012
What a perfect stay! I didn\'t want to leave.

I had the opportunity to stay at the Ringmer Avenue property during my week visit to London, and I now couldn\'t imagine doing it any other way.

The building itself is ideally located just a 10min walk from the Parsons Green underground station, with bars, cafe\'s and shopping lining the walk.

I wasn\'t sure what to expect with the accommodation - but that was the real joy.

Recently renovated - the rooms and living area are modern, stylish, clean and well stocked.
The beds are big and comfy - the TV has all the pay-channels and the bathroom allowed individual storage and was also extremely stylish and clean.

The big benefit is the live-in help, Babs, who was nothing short of \'mum....\'
Always ensuring a big and fresh breakfast is ready each morning, the rooms are serviced during the day, the bathrooms are clean and she provides a very \'homely\' and safe feel to the place.

I had no issue, or barely noticed the others staying in the residence making the place feel like your own, while Adam and Roy (the property managers) were extremely friendly, helpful and couldn\'t do enough for me.

Can\'t recommend the stay highly enough...and the bottles of wine and chocolate in the room on arrival was a very welcome addition.

Capital Living