Jun 20,2012
Jun 20,2012
From the first contact this agency demonstrated their knowledge and understanding of the local market conditions and their professionalism. All viewings were quickly followed up and feedback provided. Any contact with the office was handled very well - it is clear that this office performs as a team as everyone I came into contact with was aware (or could access) the status of my sale. Julie and Rachel - and indeed all of the team - were a pleasure to deal with.
I genuinely believe that I received value for money for the services provided. This is the first time I have ever been able to say that in my dealings with agents. I have subsequently recommended them to others and would have no hesitation in doing so again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Office 12! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Office 12, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Halman Office 12