Campsie
100% recommended
0% lettings valuation accuracy
0% lettings fee satisfaction

Property Features

...left to get your reviews in for the
2021 allAgents Estate & Letting Agents Awards

“The worst agency I ever dealed with. I had to ......”

By: 'Tenant'
Jun 20,2012
The worst agency I ever dealed with. I had to wait for ages for anything to repaired! As one of you already wrote they treat the landlord like a God and we were always the worst. Despite the fact that we had a problem with the flat noone never come to fix it. At the same time they never agreed for any compenation and were sending us a letters that we won't get good references if we don't pay on time our rent. At the same time we couldn't do anything because the law tell us to pay. Highly not recomended. Were costly as well as they charge for inventaristaion almost £100 just that someone will come and check your flat on the end. They don't cooperate with tenants whatsoever!

Opening Hours
Address

Campsie
1 Progress Business Centre Whittle Parkway
Slough
Buckinghamshire
SL1 6DQ

Performance statistics
Services Valuation Accuracy Fees Satisfaction Min Price of property reviewed Max Price of property reviewed
Lettings 0% 0% £0 £0
  • Mortgage Advice
Members of
Latest Properties

No Properties

“The worst agency I ever dealed with. I had to ......”

By: 'Tenant'
No fees information available
Kindly note that legally, letting agents need to publish information about their tenancy fees, government-approved redress schemes and client money protection schemes on their website and on third party websites (on which agents are listed). For properties to lease/rent in England, agents need to keep this information up to date and precise on allAgents or specify within the property description.

Complaints Procedure