Jun 20,2012
Jun 20,2012
SHOCKINGLY AWFUL. I have had the poorest of services from start to finish with these guys. Let\'s begin, the keys I were given to move in, didn\'t work! The place was supposed to be unfurnished, yet old tenant had left everything there, which was left to me to clear out. The oven did not work, the lights in the lounge did not work etc it was completely unacceptable. Although they "Professionally manage" the property, they required me to be there for any gas visits etc as they didn\'t have keys??! I waited 1.5 yrs for an electrician to look at the fusebox, and if I hadn\'t moved, I would still be waiting! I had to more or less arrange my own check out with the Inventory guy as Streets Ahead did nothing but give me his number, when he arrived he had been given an inventory from 2006, I didn\'t move in till 2010 - thank God I had mine! I phoned on the hour every hour to try and reach Andrew and every time was offered to take a message and he would call me back, he never once returned my call. Some of them are friendly, but i have not found any of them to be helpful and it has been the worst experience of agents I have ever had. I strongly do not recommend.
Been professional, been good at their jobs, returned calls, it\'s endless
By: Gary O'Hare
Jul 10, 2012
Dear Customer

First of all I would like to sincerely apoplogise for any customer service issues you experienced. Please also accept our apologies for the delay in replying to your posting as this has taken a little time to investigate. At Streets Ahead we take customer service complaints & criticism extremley seriously and in this respect I would like to extend the olive branch and if you would like to contact me directly I will be happy to discuss these issues with you and refund your fees.

Once again sincere thanks for bringing this to our intention.

Gary O'Hare