Jun 20,2012
Jun 20,2012
I found Matthew to be knowledgeable and very professional in his approach to me as a client. Always confident and helpful. He kept me up dated on a weekly basis as to the market and followed up on every viewing with feedback from the viewer.

He was excellent in negotiating a price between the purchaser and myself and at all times felt he was working in my best interests to gain the best possible price for my property. I would not hesitate to recommend him to others.
By: The Oakfield Team
Jun 22, 2012
Dear Oakfield,

Thank you for your positive comments regarding our Matthew our branch manager at Oakfield Tunbridge Wells.

We will always strive to provide the highest possible level of service to all our customers. And it’s great to hear that on this occasion we succeeded in doing this.

All the team take great pride in ensuring all our customers have a smooth and stress free experience. And its fantastic to hear that you would recommend Oakfield and Matthew to others.

Your positive comments have been passed onto Matthew and all the team at Oakfield Tunbridge Wells.

Kind Regards