Jun 20,2012
Martin Marlow
Jun 20,2012
Martin Marlow was assigned to me when I first contacted Morgan Randall after seeing a property I liked on RightMove. Unlike many agencies who post stale listings on RightMove, the property was available (even though I didn\'t take it in the end). Martin listened to all my requirements and contacted me a day or so later with a list of properties he thought would match my requirements. He drove me to each of the viewings and within the first few viewings I knew that he wasn\'t just showing me generic listings from the agency list but had actually spent time matching up the available properties to my requirements. In the end I needed to do a fair few viewings and on each viewing I felt that we came closer and closer to getting my ideal flat. At no point was he pushy as is my experience with some agents. He was tireless and very patient with my many "No Thanks" and kept inviting me to viewings. I would highly recommend Martin as a conscientious, diligent , honest (!) and tireless agent and would definitely go to him again next time I\'m looking for a flat.

Morgan Randall