Jun 20,2012
Jun 20,2012
I am very happy with the service, very professional¢â‚¬Â¦good amount of viewings, always received feedback on the viewings and got my asking price¢â‚¬Â¦.also summer was committed to finding me a place to move too and not just to sell my place.
She mentioned the vendor buyer priority service on the valuation which i was keen to take up and after getting a great price for my flat she stuck to her promise and found me my new property¢â‚¬Â¦
Summer talked of Greene and Co providing a ¢â‚¬Ëœpackage to simplify the moving process' and I think she delivered on this¢â‚¬Â¦
everything went smoothly and she even recommended a great builder, she also helped with access etc handing keys to workmen/surveyors/as i was too busy at work¢â‚¬Â¦..
I have recommended greene & co to all my friends and will be most certainly using them next time i move
also aaron in lettings was really eager to help too¢â‚¬Â¦

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Greene & Co Crouchend! To leave a new review of Greene & Co Crouchend, please click the link below !
Write a review for Greene & Co Crouchend