Jun 20,2012
Jun 20,2012
I\'ve lived in Salford Quays for the past 5 years, I\'ve had to deal with these idiots for 3 years. What can i say, my boiler broke last Jan and i had no hot water or heating for a month. My microwave oven broke so couldn\'t cook with the oven, just the hob. This is all in last winter. Took them over a month to sort the boiler, and 3 months to replace the oven. I\'ve never missed a rent payment or ever paid late. These morons are incompetent as letting agents or as a management company. I had to go to the CAB for legal advice and to claim compensation back for not having any hot water or heating. They paid me one weeks rent back as a good gesture! Really hate them with a passion!

There is a reason why they don\'t have a letter box slot in the front door of their office, tenants and landlords they have upset keep putting things through. I\'ve been tempted several times, and wished i have now! Too late, they\'ve got rid of the letter slot!

I advise all who are considering using them to shop around and ask other tenants who is best. Key Properties is one of the worst letting companies i have every used. I\'m hopping to move this year so i don\'t have to deal with them ever again, and when i leave they will be sent a nasty letter.
Professional customer service, competence and helpfulness would be great as well. Nothing can help them, they should be shut down!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Key Properties Office 1! To leave a new review of Key Properties Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Key Properties Office 1