Jun 20,2012
Jun 20,2012
I have contacted Stuart and Partners numerous times regarding properties to let and for sale. One particular property we were interested in was put on the market, then taken off, (which was out of their control) then put back on but without taking viewings or offers, then put back on in full. Throughout this time I contacted Stuart and Partners EVERY time even though they had assured me they would contact me to keep me in the loop with what the status of the property was. The final time I called Stuart and Partners, I was told they had taken a deposit on the property we were interested in earlier that day, (after the initial phone call of the day when they were supposed to call back, which they didn\'t).
When expressing my frustration and disappointment that I hadn\'t even had a courtesy call to say it had been taken, the response I got was that my availablity wasn\'t sufficient, yet I had offered to visit the property on the day but was told they were not doing viewings. So how was a deposit taken AFTER a viewing earlier in the day I had offered to visit! There was no explaination as to why I had not been kept updated, it was a pure lack of courtesy and customer service.
All in all I have dealt with A LOT of estate agents over the past year and whilst I would not give any of them top marks, Stuart and Partners are by far the least professional, rudest, least courteous, most unorganised and most unhelpful estate agents I have dealt with. I would advise others not to deal with them in any way and I certainly would never deal with them again.
A simple courtesy call to keep us in the loop of what was happening would have prevented such frustration and disappointment with Stuart and Partners. Obviously if a property sells, it sells, that is their job. However, the other people looking at the same property are also entitle to some courtesy and for Stuart and Partners they need to address a serious customer service issue and provide their staff with sufficient training so they know how to communicate with clients.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Stuart & Partners Office 1! To leave a new review of Stuart & Partners Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Stuart & Partners Office 1