Jun 19,2012
Jun 19,2012
Chase caused me endless grief during the time they managed the property I rented. They were intrusive, charged me fees every chance they could get and were downright horrible. The sales people are 10 times worse - ruthless and generally thick - providing prospective buyers with incorrect information. Even if I found my dream house through them I wouldn\'t go near it as I wouldn\'t want to put another penny in their pockets. The people I dealt with there generally left me feeling sad about humanity in general - whatever happened to common sense and fairness. Not sure they know the meaning of the words.
By: S Rome
Jun 20, 2012
I have just read your review and I am very sorry to hear that you are not happy with the management service you recieved from Chase Buchanan. If you could be kind enough and let me know a little more either via email to s.rome@chasebuchanan.co.uk or by calling 020 8744 2888, so that I may look into this for you.
Kind Regards, Stefanie Rome

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chase Buchanan Residential Concierge! To leave a new review of Chase Buchanan Residential Concierge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chase Buchanan Residential Concierge